Whoa it’s been awhile, let’s get at this again!
I’ve been traveling a lot this summer and will be traveling a lot more into the fall. As I’m a serial over packer, I attempted to pack light – with no avail. I always try to take things out but I can’t deal with the regret of not having that one item (okay, 10 items) that I might need… I never need them.
Last week I got home from a trip with two of my very good friends Megan and Coleen. We road tripped it down to Boston (yay no airline bag restrictions!) While hanging out in our hotel room, we got on the topic of what we have to travel with, the things we can’t travel without. It took a long time to narrow it down but I think we all did a pretty good job.
Here is what we came up with:
- Water bottle
- Her list book (and I thought I was a list maker)
- Bose headphones
- Longchamp Le Pliage tote
- Blog notebook
- Zara Mini Messenger Bag
- Ray-Ban black and gold Clubmasters
- iPhone 5s – I’m addicted to it and it serves as my travel camera at the moment
- Leather jacket
- Ray-Ban Wayfarers or Aviators (or both)
- Black jeans
- A good book – on this trip it was Mindy Kaling’s “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?”
You might notice that there aren’t any beauty products on our lists, you can find out travel beauty essentials over at Coleen’s blog! We had the most amazing time in Boston, I think it might need its own blog post to do it justice.